29 May 2013

League of Legends: A Twist of Fate

Last night, when I was looking for new ideas for my new videos on YouTube. I found out a new video uploaded by Garena Online Private Limited.


It was a very interesting video and fun to watch, as it involves many champions in a 4 minute plus video. Not to mention of all the powers involved, the action and transition in between the sequence is pretty unique and simple to understand. In addition, this video hits a total of 10 million views in just 4 days.

Furthermore, I also found out that this video is to promote their upcoming release of new maps into their gaming server: League of Legends. If you do not know about this game, check out my previous blog entry here.

However, the story of this blog post does not end here ...



Back to the first sentence that I mentioned, I downloaded this video and try ways to edit. After that, I upload into my channel.


You will think that the edited version is almost the same as the original. But think it this way, from the way I see it, it is another piece of video for me to test my video editing skills and also the ways to improve my pool of ideas.

But the most important of all, it's to kill the time !!

~ LOL ~

No comments:

Post a Comment