1 Oct 2012

Welcome to the 1st Day of October 2012

Hello to all blog readers and friends !!

Welcome to the 1st day of October :-)

Do U know?

October 1 is the 274th day of the year (275th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 91 days remaining until the end of the year.

Anyway, I took a picture of myself 


In which, I also made a video of myself and uploaded to YouTube. 



Yes, you're not seen it wrong !! 

I did this video as I didn't video myself before since I joined YouTube for 4 years already.

And, of all the 38 videos I have in my channel, none of my videos that U can see me inside, except for the recent ones ~ LOL

I don't know whether you see me as "I'm too free" or whatever....

I DON'T CARE !!

Do give some suggestive comments of whether I should continue to post a 2nd video of myself or not and what kind of content should I do for my 2nd video..

No comments:

Post a Comment