22 Aug 2012

Rurouni Kenshin (るろうに剣心) - The Movie


Rurouni Kenshin's Biography:

Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story, also known as Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai X, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Nobuhiro Watsuki. The fictional setting takes place during the early Meiji period in Japan. It was published in 1996 and later evolved into anime series in USA, 2006.

Recently, it moves to make into a film, which is going to be released on 25 Aug 2012 at Tokyo, Japan.

Apart of many things that I am going to do during the holiday, this movie is a "MUST-WATCH" movie of the month. Although there are many other upcoming exciting movies in the market, but this one is my favorite. After watching the trailer, I am very excited about the release as some cut-scenes look alike in the anime / manga series. Even though I can't see it here in Singapore, I am still looking forward to watch it online during the holiday. 

As for things that I am going to do in holiday - will not be reveal here as I haven't completed them. Best to keep them as "secrets" for now (LOL) !! 

[Just be sure to stay tune for the rest of my blog posts after 28 Aug ~_~]

No comments:

Post a Comment